Outdoor Wedding Venue
The venue for your event sets the scene for the look and feel you want to convey on your special day. With a stunning backdrop like Arrowhead Golf Club, your event will be one to remember.
Arrowhead’s outdoor event facility is perfect for large gatherings like parties, receptions, reunions and corporate celebrations. Situated on our championship golf course between hole five and six, the grounds are surrounded by manicured grass, rolling hills and old growth forest, adding remarkable Pacific Northwest beauty to your event.
Our outdoor facilities can accommodate groups of up to 300 people, while easily scaling down for smaller, more intimate celebrations.
Features and Amenities
- Customizable Seating and Table Arrangements
- Onsite Catering and Bar
- Full Event Setup and Teardown
- Dance Floor
- Event Lighting
- Optional Backdrops
- Choose the setting for your ceremony and your reception.
- Exclusive use of the Arrowhead Wedding Venue from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Additional hours are an option with prior planning with your Legend’s Coordinator.
- Your personal venue coordinator to ensure proper planning, management, and set up throughout your entire planning experience, and celebration at Legend’s Bar & Grill on Arrowhead Golf Club.
- Experienced crew for full set up and breakdown of the ceremony and reception.
- Parking attendants upon guest arrival.
- White folding chairs.
- Tables for guest seating up to 300.
- A table for the display of the cake, gifts, guest book, ceremony traditions, bridal party, buffet line and for the DJ to set up his equipment.
- A 13’ X 13’ Oak Dance floor.
- Choice from assorted napkin colors.
- Dishware for dinner, appetizers and the cutting of the cake for up to 300 guests.
- Cake cutting by Legend’s staff.
- Portable bar and a bartender for the duration of your wedding.
- A banquet room inside the restaurant to accommodate friends and family for your rehearsal dinner.
- Private rooms for the bridal party
- Two golf carts for the bride and groom to venture out on to the course with their photographer for photos.